I'm a 13 year old girl that lives in Montreal,Quebec. Wich is in Canada. I go to Pierre-Brosseau High schoool.
Sunday, 25 July 2010
Saturday July 23rd 2O1O
TOday Was a great day! This morning, i woke up at around 10:00 Because i had to babysit :( I was there baby sitting three kids under the age of 7. Came back at around 1. And At 3, We left to go to Mark and Carole's house! I had a blast with Alexa and Michael. We had GREAT Pork and and for the first time in my life, I ate green beans and enjoyed them :O :) After that we went swimming and I had a water gun fight with my dad! (He got crushed :P) And we had A AMAZING Lemon pie! All in all I had a great day today!:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment