I'm a 13 year old girl that lives in Montreal,Quebec. Wich is in Canada. I go to Pierre-Brosseau High schoool.
Friday, 23 July 2010
Friday July 23rd 2O1O
Today was a uneventful day. I woke up at about eleven and found my Mom and brother working outside in the front yard. I Kind of felt guilty that they let me sleep in but Oh well !All Day I Pretty Much Watched South Park in my bedroom and Play around on facebook! I can’t wait until School starts! To see all my friends and teachers! I think the part I Love the most about the beginning of the school year, is shopping for the new school stuff! Now, I’m watching ‘’Starstuck’’ With sterling Knight. Not really my favorite Movie. Anyway, I’m going to go to bed soon. Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on your blog. You should visit mine
ReplyDeleteIt's http://ayearinalifeonepictureatatime.blogspot.com